The Department of Ophthalmology is renowned for providing treatment and care for all kinds of ocular (eye) problems. We utilize modern tools and carry out advanced tests to accurately diagnose and manage a wide array of eye conditions ranging from cataracts, glaucoma, and diabetic retinopathy.
Our faculty comprises highly acclaimed glaucoma experts, retina specialists, pediatric ophthalmologists and refractive surgeons. We also perform a significant number of cataract surgeries every year using excellent facilities such as monofocal, TORIC, and multifocal intraocular lens implantation which can get rid of all types of refractive problems and make our patients’ spectacle free.
- Dr. Sanaullah Professor
- Dr. Sabir Muhammad Associate Professor/Senior District Specialist
- Dr. Hamid Ur Rehman Assistant Professor
- Dr. Hidayat Ullah Associate Professor (DHQ Teaching Hospital)
- Dr. Noman Assistant Professor (DHQ Teaching Hospital)
- Dr. Muhammad Irfan Wazir District Specialist (DHQ Teaching Hospital)